Executive and Business Coaching for Women
Executive coaching offers a different possibility - the opportunity, in a safe and confidential environment, to have an independent sounding board, a strategic partner and critical friend. The focus of the executive coaching programmes is to deliver results and achieve objectives for individual personal growth as well as that of the organisation or business.
This may include coaching around the following themes and goals:
- Developing authentic and inspirational leadership
- Improving individual and team performance
- Developing networking and business development skills
- Communicating skills
- First 100 days in a new role
- Identifying mentors and role models for career development and advancement
- Managing the challenges of career, business and family
- Strategic business issues
The Coaching programmes:
As a core offer, KAMAKA works to support and empower the personal, leadership and career development of women through tailored one-to-one coaching programmes from ad-hoc 'turbo' sessions to 3 - 12 month programmes benefiting the individual and their business or organisation.
Into Blossom Business Coaching Programme for Women: Launched November 2011
Announcing the launch of the "Into Blossom" Programme: November 2011
An innovative business coaching programme for women.
This is a joint collaboration with Devatas International to deliver an exciting new programme to help women grow their business and achieve the success they desire.
This progamme was launched at the Business Start Up Show, 17th November.
Sign up on our mailing list to find our more and receive an information pack.
'ASPIRE, ACHIEVE, ADVANCE' Women's Leadership Programme
Moving into a senior position can be far more lonely and isolating for women than for men. KAMAKA provides support to individuals, particularly high achievers and emerging leaders, helping them to develop specific new skills as they move into positions of greater authority and responsibility.
- Women aspiring to new roles in management or leadership.
- First 90 days in a new job/role - i.e first management role.
The programme is a 90-days intensive, modular programme focusing on core competencies in leadership. Modules include:
- Communication Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Influencing skills and gravitas
- Managing and Leading your team
- Managing Change
Power Up Business Success Programme
This programme is focused on helping managers and business owners to develop core leadership and management skills for business success. A 3 month programme focusing areas including:
- Developing an effective personal leadership and management style
- Creating a 'company culture' with the workforce valuing enterprise, excellence and creativity in business
- Planning and developing an effective teams
- Managers and business owners
- Entrepreneurs seeking to enhance skills and become a business leader